1. Except the pain/tightness on my right shoulder, I felt great.
2. Plantar Faciitis - the SUPERfeet insole is fantastic. No pain on my fascia and on my knees.
3. Blood Pressure Before: 80/70; HR: 59
4: Blood Pressure 1 hr After: 135/83: HR: 95
1. SFM will be my 8th marathons within a year and will meet the Marathon Maniac requirement for silver membership.
2. Run the First Half in 2:15 - 2:20hrs
3. Run/jog/walk the 2nd Half and cross the finish line under 6 hrs.
|San Gabriel River Pathway at 6:30 am. It's a favorite venue of cyclists. The path is from the San Gabriel mountain to the Ocean at Seal Beach.|
|Not easy to take pictures while running.|
|On target of my goal to finish the SFM First Half in 2:15 - 2:20hrs|
|End of the LSD. Few feet from home and a mile from the Path..|