On July 29 at the San Francisco Marathon Finish Line, My Journey to the Marathon Maniacs silver membership ends. Eight marathons within 365 days can easily be the highlight of my running days and I am glad that I took the Journey.
But .......... after the SFM, there are still 69 days left before the year is up. Why settle for an apple, if you can have an apple pie? Just like those professional athletes who don't know when to quit, I decided to continue My Journey and added two(2) more events. Good Luck to me.
My Journey as seen at the Finish Line.
1. Cramps - Under control.. Didn't bother me in my last ran.
2. Plantar Fasciitis - soak my feet in ice water after workout. Added 3/16" thick cushion in my shoes.
3. Bruised Ribs - still hurt when I sneeze or cough.
4. Will see doctor on June 28. Will request for cortisone shots.
5. Graston Technique(GT) sessions next month for plantar fasciitis.
As far as running, don't know what I will be doing after My Journey. One thing is sure though, I am FADING.